Code Royale is online Coding Event .
If you love coding and if you love to face problem that can be solved by coding then this is the right
place to do it.
Understand the Problems and Solve the Problems by coding it.
Be the part CODE ROYALE…...
1. The event will start on 25th
October 2016 10:00pm onwards and will go on for 5 days i.e. till 29th
2. To participate for the event you need to sign up with Codechef
3. Three questions will be revealed every day.
4. All questions will be available from the time they are revealed till the contest ends.
- Manas Kumar Varma, IIIT Hyderabad
- Dijpal Chhetri, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Sujnesh Mishra, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- This event would be based on C, C++ and JAVA.
- Duration of Code Rayale will be 5 days.
- Every day there will be new theme and on the basis of theme there will be 5 Problems.
- Each problems of varying difficulty.
- Along with the Problems there will be given a basic input and output scenario.
- Language choice is the contestant’s decision.
- For each successful submission 100 points.
- The Points will be CARRIED on to the final day
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data (except
tiebreaker problem).You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test
- Our contests are open to all the programmers across the india
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting
questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Discussing any problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on
identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect
- Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem, where the best solution will receive one
point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best
- The score that you will see during the contest (for tiebreaker problem), will only be partial
(obtained on 20% of the test data). The submissions will be rejudged at the end of the contest to
get full score (obtained on the whole test data).
- The number of submissions that one can make during the contest on the problem will be limited
to 200 for Tie breaker problem and 500 for rest.
SEE ALL RANKS